We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you, you. You can come too, too, too. We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo.
So the Zoo was awesome. I think the last time I went to the zoo was 8 years ago with Brent. My most memorable zoo moment was when I was in 8th grade and we took the 2nd graders to the zoo. It was just so much fun to see their excitement. I guess I've always liked to see children enjoy the zoo.
What I had forgotten about the zoo was how "freakin' huge" it is! I never remember it being almost 2 seperate parks (Africa & North America) or that it is 5 miles! Let me tell you - carrying or pushing 5 miles was a definite workout in the summer heat, but it was sooooo worth it.
We went with our Beer Wednesday group, who know all have munchkins of their own, and had a wonderful time hanging out with our friends with a just a great backdrop. I hope to add some more pictures soon.
Oh, my only complaint was that the gift shop needs a serious overhaul. I mean how can we compete with the San Diego Zoo with the stuff they were selling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment