Tuesday, December 11, 2007

About Me

From the e-mail going around -

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Working at a Video Game testing Company
2)Tying strings on plastic pumpkins
3) Goldman Sachs on Wall Street
4) Copy/Graphic Design Place

B) Four movies that I would watch over and over:
1) Pride & prejudice (BBC Version)
2) Wedding Singer
3) Bend it Like Beckham
4) Garden State

C) Four places I have lived:
1) Seattle, Wa
2) Winston-Salem, NC
3) Baltimore, MD
4) New York, NY

D) Four TV SHows that I watch:
1) Chuck
2) Torchwood
3) Ugly Betty
4) Men in Trees

E) Four Places I have Been:
1) England, Wales & Scotland (not Ireland yet!)
2) Italy - Venice, Pompeii, Rome, Florence
3) Germany - Munich
4) Texas - Dallas, El Paso

F) People who e-mail me reguarly
1) My Mom ( to remind me of what I have inevitably forgotten to do)
2) My Mom ( to remind me of what I have inevitably forgotten to do)
3) My Mom ( to remind me of what I have inevitably forgotten to do)
4) My mother-in-law (to remind me of what I should be doing & to keep me up to date on the latest forwards)

G) Four of my favorite Foods:
1) Mint-chocolate
2) Roast beef and yorkshire pudding
3) Bali-Hai Mongolian
4) Homemade Lasagna

H) Four Places I would rather be right now
1) At home with Evan
2) New York, NY (just for Xmas :)
3) The Mountains
4) The NorthWest

I) Four friends that I think might respond:
1)Betsy (I mean I already have her Xmas card!)
2)Clare (well, she already did)
3) Kerri
4) Caryn

J) Things I am looking forward to next year:
1) Evan turning 1!
2) Evan walking
3) Graduating from Grad school *hopefully*
4) Evan growing up!

H) Four Bands You Listen To
1) Old 97s
2) The Avett Brothers
3) Ryan Adams
4) Pete Yorn

No comments: