I have promised myself two things with this post:
1) to not discuss music. In perusing my old posts I have found them bordering on obsessive in reference to music (and I realize that in writing this I am breaking that rule - but I will not emotion any bands - PERIOD)
2)To continue to to not make negative comments - specifically about people I am related to.
So this weekend we celebrated my honey's birthday up at the Lake. It was wonderful weather (although we could have used more wind) - I got a bit of a tan. And we were pleasantly buzzin' all weekend. The boys got together and acted like 15 year-olds again, except with beer, well maybe its not that different from 15 year-olds :) It was a nice lazy weekend and my only expectation was to listen to Prarie Home Companion - guess what - in BFE they don't exactly keep to the NPR schedule or ANY NPR schedule for that matter. I guess I'll be looking for an mp3......
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment