Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Old Crow

A friend of mine introduced me to Old Crow Medicine Show a few years back, and I totally passed on it as being too folk or country or what have you (sorry Sharon). But I was reintroduced to them a few months ago, and I have to admit they have grown on me. I find myself humming to them thrououghout the day - and any song that can stay with me (in a good way - not a Neil Diamond kind of way) is a winner in my book.

My friend Sharon, who did happen to graduate this weekend, I am still to vulklempt (sp) to talk about it, also is a big fan of Prarie Home Companion.

Lo and behold, OCMS will be on Prarie Home Companion at Wolftrap in Virginia, right outside of DC. We had a large contigent of friends that went to Wolftrap every year. Isn't it ironic how full circle things come?

1 comment:

Caryn said...

I think it's "verklempt"
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=verklempt