I could have sworn the Ultrasound tech was wrong, but nope we have photographical evidence that it's a boy!!!! Wow, it just seems so much more real now. I mean I am 25 weeks (around 6 months) and I should be accoustemed to the fact that I am expecting, but WOW!
Also, this weekend we registered. This is a much different process than the wedding registry. I'm not sure if it is beacuse I'm older or what, but I really hated and loved registering at the same time. If it were up to me I'd just buy everything for half-price on Craigslist! (Brent says that is the frugal Raque side of me) On top of that it took 5 HOURS!!!!!!! Now granted that was at 2 stores, but I had a spreadsheet people! My choices were already made! And yet it is not until you collapse the stroller yourself and have to pick it up that you realize what will work and what won't. Let's just say we were thorough.
But it's done and now I can worry about something else.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats, Girl. Please let us know where you are registered!
Love ya,
Leslie
Congrats. You may have hit upon a genius marketing idea there. Why doesn't ebay or craig's list support a registry function? It would be like a "want to buy" post in the paper. You'd register, and then sellers of qualifying items would get queued up and those buying for the registered person could then bid on the items... Maybe you can run with concept and sell it, make your next million. Think college fund. : )
Post a Comment