Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Raising Anarchy

Brent has been playing music to the baby at night. He gets his headphones and lays them on my belly as they belt out Bach & Beethoven. We don't do it that often, because, baby dances a bit too much for my bladder. But the other night he just started going crazy, with like kung-fu round house kicks! I said to Brent, "What are you playing right now?" and he answered, "Oh, it went on to Black Flag."

Yes, we are raising an anarchist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Late in her term, mom would lay in bed at night while dad was downstairs in the basement building bookcases. Everytime he would use the saw, I would kick furiously. Mom would hold a pillow over her stomach thinking the sound scared me. Little did they know, I was just jazzed about the power tools.
- Mark (Mark & Leslie)

Bethany Smith said...

I like the power tool idea, but I'm afraid of BLACK FLAG!! Oh well, Brent was a skater boy and he turned out OK :)