
I feel like an official artiste! The editor of Quilting Arts magazine has written a book on Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). I love making ATCs and have posted several on this blog. They are cards (quilted in my case) that are 2 1/2 x 3 inches and are tradable with other Artists. I personally am in a wonderful online trading group. It really helps me to focus on a new technique as well as accomplish something in a shorter span of time than your average quilt!
Anyways, 1,000 Artist Trading Cards was released and I have the honor of having 3 cards out of 1,000 as well as my own page! (pg.281)

1 comment:
Wow! That is really cool, Bethany. My granny quilts and she has made some really cute Christmas ornaments. I will show them to you sometime. I know you need a new hobby. LOL
Post a Comment