Thursday, May 03, 2007

Let the waiting begin....

Well I guess technically I have been waiting for the past few weeks for the little man to arrive, but so far no dice.

I keep having this hope (which I'm sure every pregnant woman has) that I will show up at the Dr. and they will say - "Wow, you are already 6 cm dialated, and ready to go." and I say, "Well that was easy, I don't even feel that bad." Seriously, I think every first time mom has this little voice in the back of her head that keeps saying - "It really can't be that bad."

I guess we hold onto that as a glimmer of hope, because otherwise we'd be more of a nervous wreck than we already are :)

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Are you serious? I had a huge glimmer of "holy crap, I'm scared... this is gonna hurt". HOWEVER... it was better than I thought. Not much longer, now!