Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back to Normal?!?!

I feel like I am finally back in the real world - or at least starting to emerge. I have put myself on computer restriction since Evan was born. Yes, contrary to what the counter above has been saying Brent and I welcomed Evan Brent on May 9th. He is healthy and happy (or at least I hope so).

Anyways, so back to me. I have burrowed away in my safe little nest, away for e-mail and the world for awhile. I'm still not sure when I will feel up to checking my e-mail (at least my work one - I'll be checking gmail). In fact my boss actually warned me not too - but I have to look at it sometime.

I'll post some pictures of the little one soon. My days seem to be regulated by sleep, or the lack of it, these days.

So what it normal anyway?

2 comments:

Clare said...

Yay!!! She's back! I've been checking every day this week because I thought it was about time for you to return to the cyberworld, however partially. Missed you :) Glad all is going well (love the name Evan too :)Hugs from Botswana!!

Caryn said...

Hee hee.. I also check this frequently. Happy to see you rejoin the world of blogging, although I know all too well how precious little time you now have!