Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall TV Preview


So as always I am excited about Fall TV. I have my stand-bys, some I am looking forward to seeing and those I may be saying good-bye to.

Monday
How I Met Your Mother vs. Chuck -How can I decide? I'll have to give Chuck a chance and see if it is HIMYM bumping worthy. I may resort to watching one on the Internet, but who will it be? Chuck has all the things I like, geekiness, kick-ass chicks and an espionage. Can you tell I miss Alias?
Heroes -I've been missing this show all summer - but can I really get back into it? We'll see, but I have high hopes.
*Now I know Greek isn't on anymore - but I have to give it a shout out.

Tuesday
Torchwood - My new favorite show. It is reminiscent of Firefly, with an even cuter Captain. I love the elemensts of Sci-fi and it has even turned me on to Doctor Who (Which you can see on PBS, Sci Fi and BBC). Plus it is set in Cardiff, Wales.
Eureka - Another hawesome SciFi show that combines geekiness with everyday life. Oh and it's funny too :)
Reaper - I am a HUGE Kevin Smith fan, but how do I choose between Reaper and Eureka?

Wednesday
Back to You - I'll give this one a shot. Kelsey Grammer & Patricia Heaton sound interesting
Bionic Woman v.s. Private Practice - Right now Bionic Woman is winning. Iloved the lead in JEkyll this summer & I'm a bit over the Addison thing, but we'll see I do have a thing for Tim Daly.

Thursday
Ugly Betty vs. Earl - I'm going to have to go with Earl on this one. I know, I know. How can I enjoy a redneck over girl power? I can watch Betty on the Internet.
Grey's Anatomy vs. The Office - I have to see what happened to Jim & Pam!

Anyone have any other favorites?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So annoyed, your posts are not showing up on my RSS feeder!

Anyway, Back to You was pretty good - I have a crush on Kelsey Grammar and will continue to watch. Gossip Girl - it's another round of 90210 and since I haven't watched a teen drama in a while, I'm watching this one. What else...I'm also auditioning a few others - can't wait for Men in Trees to come back!

Caryn said...

Just so you know, I always have Eureka taped, so you know you can catch up over here. Plus, it should be wrapping up the season soon, right? Hope so, because I, too, REALLY want to see Reaper, and we already tape Dirty Jobs and Eureka at the same time so something's gotta give!

Clare said...

I'm excited for the next and last season of Battlestar Gallactica, if you really want duel sci-fi nerdiness!
Am with you on Torchwood, like it a lot.
I wish I had time to watch a few more of these...but alas I think I'll have a very TV full summer next year, hehe.
Oh, I am dvr'ing Kid Nation. The first episode was interesting. I confess I'm fascinated in a train-wreck way.