This was one hell of a week. Evan had croup and was just feeling crummy. I had to try and balance this work/life thing. I finally accepted some help from my parents. Brent left for Salt Lake City on Sunday. And in the midst of all this I turned 30. It is all such a blur.
On another note, I had an awesome time shopping with my Mom for my birthday. We finally ended up at Talbots in Cameron Village. (I needed some classic work clothes). I found some killer outfits - and I wasn't the only one that thought so. They have asked me to model in their fashion show on Friday. Now Brent doesn't get back in time to watch Evan, but I may be able to convince his grandparents to help look after him. I just may do it.
Hell, being asked at this point is a minor miracle
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
of course they asked you pretty lady!
:O)
sorry i missed your birthday :/ happy happy birthday!
Post a Comment