Friday, August 10, 2007

Back at Work - Random Things

The past month or so I have been taking an independent study and then I went back to work on Monday - so sorry for no Blog posts. I will catch up soon, but before that I wanted to add my 8 random facts to the blogshpere:

1) I sing my son Old 97s songs instead of lullabies (I know all the words to Old 97s songs)
2) I hated Jane Austen in High School and she is my favorite author now
3) I met my husband by telling him the book he was reading, "The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin" was awful.
4) I listened to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy BBC Radio edition everyday on the way to school in 4th grade with my Dad.
5) I hate to talk on the phone with anyone and avoid it at all costs (I even hate ordering pizza).
6) I miss driving the convertible VW Rabbit I had in high school
7) I love being the only girl doing boy things. I like proving I can do things I'm not "supposed to".
8) I really didn't mind being off-line this summer. Being without a computer and the Internet was actually pretty relaxing.

No comments: