One of the nice things about going back to work is getting "dressed up" everyday. You know, I wake up, take a shower, put actual makeup on - its nice. On top of that, after Evan was born I've been working on my weight. Now I NEVER like to discuss my weight or how I look. I grew up wayyyyyy toooooo self-conscious about it, and as long as I'm healthy I don't really care. Well, being pregnant and 1) worried about my health and 2) Feeling more self-conscious about my weight than I was in high school - I decided to make some changes. Since I did pretty good with the pregnancy weight gain and with the added benefits of breast feeding (500 calories a day) I was off to a good start. I am proud to announce I have lost around 40lbs pre-pregnancy weight! What is totally awesome about this is that I was able to wear some skinny pants in the back of my closet - and they are big! How kick a$$ is that!
On top of that I received my 3rd compliment on my skin today. I just started using Clinique's tinted moisturizer. Oh yeah, I'm glowing :P
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww, good for you :) feeling good about you is the most important! i lost two pounds the first week of school - all anxiety! haha. it's so hard to take of yourself when you are caring so much for others but it is equally important. and, to note your post further up, that stuff from caryn looks awesome! thanks for sharing. :O)
Post a Comment